The 3rd conference 'Forest lands use in mineral reserves extraction'
23 January 2017
We kindly invite you to take part in the 3rd conference 'FOREST LANDS USE IN MINERAL RESERVES EXTRACTION'. The forum, organized by MAXConference, will take place on March 2-3, 2017, at the Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya, Moscow.
We invite the representatives of coal-mining, oil producing, gold mining industry and electric power grid. We are waiting also state and regional authorities for discussing using aspects of forest lands in scale mining of mineral reserves and improvement Forestry Code of the Russian Federation.
State authorities’ participation: Ministry of Naturals Resources, Ministry of Economic Development of Russian Federation, Federal Forestry Agency, Rosnedra ( Federal agency on subsoil usage), State Duma.
Among the 2014 participants: TatNeft, Surgutneftegaz, Slavneft, Severstal, Severalmaz, Samaraneftegaz, Rosneft, Roslesinforg, PAO Raspadskaya, Novatek, Muravlenkovskneft, Lukoil, Irkutskoil, Nigne-Lenskoye (NLYKT), Rosim ( Rosimushchestvo), Petropavlovsk company, SUEK, Polyus, Gazpromneft, East-Siberian Oil and Gas Company, Verkhnechonskneftegaz, Bashneft company, Alrosa, state and regional authorities, engineering and geological exploration organizations, LLP (legal law practice).
Key topics of the event are:
- Law making of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Ecology and the Ministry of Economic Development of Russian Federation
- Reversal land’s institute
- The land allocation for consumption extraction
- Timberland assignation and cadastral registration, it’s project documentation
- “Forestry amnesty”, the resolution at reference timberlands to forest lands and land’s other categories
- Wood felling, sales of timber received after using the woods.
MAXConference is holding a business forum on forest lands use in mineral reserves extraction for the third time. In 2014 over 100 delegates from different parts of Russia attended the conference.
For registration and program, please contact us by phone +7(495) 775-07-40 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.