Russian market of timber and sawn timber 2016 to finish its work
10 March 2016
Conference Russian market of timber and sawn timber 2016 finished its work.
Among the conference key topics there were:
- Demand/supply ratio in the domestic and global markets
- Product quality issues
- Overseas quality standards and norms. Correlation between Russian and foreign standards
- State offices’ initiatives on segment regulation
- Pricing principles in the domestic & global markets
- Trading instruments
- First exchange trading experience in Russia
- Range of products sold via exchange
- New investment projects
- Interaction of business community and regional authorities
- Automated processing lines
- Timber transportation issues
- Premium-level distribution channels
- Experience of working with partners from overseas: delivery, quality, prices
Among participants: Kronospan, Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, Eurosib, Bely Ruchey, Baltic Business Union, Altailes, Federal Forestry Agency, FinScan, BioLesProm, Freight One, FSC, Hasslacher, Greenpeace, Ilim Group, Minpromtorg, Mitsui & Co. Moscow, OSB «Kalevala», PEG, Russian Railways, Russian Timber Group, Sokolskiy DOK (SEGEZHA GROUP), Svirles, Tavdinskiy fanerno-plitnuy combinat, TransLes, UPM-Kymmene, VM HOLZ, Volga, Vologda Oblast Official, Vologodskiye lesopromyshlenniki, WALTER and many others.
Welcome to take part in the conference 2017! For registration and more information please contact us on +7 (495) 775-07-40 or e-mail: email@example.com.