Welcome at Conference: Russian market of timber and sawn timber 2016
28 January 2016
Conference: Russian market of timber and sawn timber 2016
Date: March 03, 2016
We invite you to take part in the International Conference “RUSSIAN MARKET OF TIMBER & SAWN TIMBER 2016” which will take place in Moscow, at the METROPOL hotel (2 Teatralniy Proezd) on 3 March 2016.
General Partner: Saint-Petersburg International Mercantile Exchange (SPIMEX)
Forest makes up 70% of Russia's territory. We invite timber and sawn wood producers, consumers, traders, analysts and marketing managers to discuss the situation on the forest market and new terms of timber and sawn wood exchange trade initiated by the Russian government to bring more transparency to Russia’s forest market.
This conference will allow you to make accurate timber and sawn wood price forecasts based on the latest changes on the market.
Conference objectives: discuss new terms of timber and sawn wood exchange trade, pricing; analyze advantages and disadvantages of traditional market trade instruments and options.
Among the conference key topics there are:
- Demand/supply ratio in the domestic and global markets
- Product quality issues
- Overseas quality standards and norms. Correlation between Russian and foreign standards
- State offices’ initiatives on segment regulation
- Pricing principles in the domestic & global markets
- Trading instruments
- First exchange trading experience in Russia
- Range of products sold via exchange
- New investment projects
- Interaction of business community and regional authorities
- Automated processing lines
- Timber transportation issues
- Premium-level distribution channels
- Experience of working with partners from overseas: delivery, quality, prices
The conference’s delegates can enjoy special prices for room reservation at the Metropol hotel.
For registration and more information please contact us on +7(495) 775-07-40 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.