Conference ‘Russian Forest Industry: balance of government and market in 2017’
7 February 2017
In Moscow (Hotel Baltschug Kempinski) will be held the Conference ‘Russian Forest Industry: balance of government and market in 2017’, organized by ‘ASERGRUPP’ company, on 15th of March 2017.
The conference program consists of three sessions that cover the most pressing issues of timber industry, such as:
- Improving the regulation of forest relations in the context of the Federal Law №218-FZ of 23.06.2016, provides major changes in the Forest Code of the Russian Federation and Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation;
- New rules for timber harvesting. The debate on illegal logging;
- Liability of legal entities and individuals engaged in forest management;
- Administrative and criminal liability for violation of forest legislation;
- The marking system of wood account and transactions with it; transportation, declaration of timber. The increase in timber harvesting in the Russian regions. The concept of unified system of state wood registration and transactions with it. The declaration deals with wood;
- Supply and demand in the global and domestic markets;
- Federal Law № 415-FZ of December 28, 2013 Accounting System timber and deals with it (EGAIS);
- Availability of forest resources. Exchange and OTC trading;
- Sale of rights to lease forest areas for the purpose of harvesting;
- Submission of information on harvested wood;
- Markets and topical issues of possibility to export markets. Long-term investment instruments. Investment projects. Taxation issues;
- Development of forestry and intensive selective logging in the regions;
- Development of modern sorting systems that meet the realities of the market;
- Increase of management efficiency at the enterprises of the timber industry;
- Demand for finished products. Technological issues;
- Production of sawn timber and wood procurement in Russia saw mills;
- European market product woodworking enterprises.
Invited participations: Representatives of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, the Federal Forestry Agency, the Forestry Department of the federal districts, the largest specialized publications, as well as leading Russian experts in the field of forestry legislation, analysts TIC market, representatives of manufacturers, suppliers, traders, lumber and timber processors.
More information, program, conditions and prices:
Source: ASERGRUPP company