The IX Spring Biofuel Congress was held in Petrocongress Center!
22 March 2017
The Spring Biofuel Congress is an annual business event devotes to current and future problems of solid biofuel industry in Russia and its cooperation with global bioenergy. This year, 164 participants from 11 countries took part in the Congress. Industry experts, equipment suppliers, producers and buyers of pellets and briquettes, investors, managers and specialists of forest industry enterprises, authorities’ representatives.
After the Congress program there was the X International Business Conference "Fuel Pellets: Russia and the World" with issues of solid biofuels and pellets and briquettes markets in the EU and Russia. Conference held a specific session of cooperation between Russian and Dutch companies in bioenergy.
The Netherlands is one of the most intensively developing biofuel market in the world. Dutch ports accept a huge number of pellets, supplied to the European market by sea, also from Russia.
Experts of equipment production and technological solutions for biofuel industry also made speeches and presentations at the Congress:
- Amandus Kahl GmbH & Co. KG – complete pellet plants;
- Fagus-GreCon Greten GmbH - spark quenching systems;
- Springer Maschienenfabrik AG - integrated design and supply for sawmills and pellet productions;
- PAL s.r.l. - solutions to reduce ash content of biofuels;
- Prodesa - Drying technologies and complete pellet plants;
- ‘Eco Technologies Factory’ – complete pellet plants, equipment solutions;
Traditional congress program was completed by conference ‘Biomass energy’, devoted to biomass and its technologies development on internal markets.
The Congress finished its work on March 15.