AriVislanda – one of the world leading producers of sawmilling machinery.
We work in an innovative spirit and with a genuine strive towards a continuous improvement of our products to contribute to increase our customer´s profitability.
AriVislanda offers solutions for any budget, guarantees supplies of machines and pre-owned units, installation supervision, start-up operation, service, consulting on equipment location on customer's plots.
AriVislanda designs, constructs and delivers sawmilling machinery based on circularsaw technology at sawmills from different parts of the world.
Company product range includes:
- Chipper canters
- Gang saws
- Hi-tech log infeed solutions (with 3D control system), incl. curve sawing
Our wide knowledge and broad experience in the field of sawmill construction in severe climate conditions allow us installing equipment that effectively operates in many countries and regions of northern hemisphere, temperature reaching -30 and lower.
If you need to modernize existing saw line or construct a new one, we will be glad to develop for you a cost-effective complex solution according to your requirements.
Qualified specialists from AriVislanda support a customer at every stage of the project:
- Designing, project preparation
- Performance calculations
- Construction, сommissioning and start-up
SAWCOMMANDER QSS-P-700 DOUBLE-ARBOR CIRCULAR SAW
- High accuracy
- Possiblity to saw up to 4 sideboards, fully settable.
- High feed speed – max. 180 m/min
- Saw blades with flanges and finishing cut
- Quick and easy installation
- Adjustment of saw blades during operation
PROFILING SEMI-FIXЕD 2+2 SIDEBOARDS
A special 2 stage profiler with saw blades make it possible to profile four sideboards per log (2+2 on each side). The profiler can be equipped with different cutters and blades for different board dimensions. The inner board is fixed in width and height, in relation to the outer board.
GET SAWMILLING EQUIPMENT OF THE FUTURE ALREADY TODAY!
Chipper canter with double-arbour circular saws, log optimizer and curve sawing in secondary breakdown.
- Profiling units in the primary and secondary group.
- The log optimizer and the curve sawing will give a high yield.
- The sawline is cost effective with profiling of the boards in the log and on the cant. No need for edger optimizers.
Only one rotary gang will admit a shorter building for the line and thereby a lower cost for the structure.
The feed speed of the sawline will be up to approx 150 m/min and will thereby give a high capacity.
ANOTHER SAWMILL MACHINESQSS-420
RL-600 / QSS-700P