Attracting investments in Timber Industry
9 September 2019
The event will take place within the framework of the XXI St. Petersburg International Forestry Industry Forum on September 25, 2019 in St. Petersburg.
Investment attractiveness and state support of the Russian forestry sector:
• The role of state and commercial financial institutions
• Strategy of work of banks with the enterprises of the timber industry complex
• What is necessary for the development of public-private partnerships?
• Examples of partnerships in project implementation.
• Possible benefits and preferences for the enterprises of the forestry complex and the mechanisms for obtaining them
• How to reduce the risks of investing in the forest industry, and what difficulties do investors face?
• Development of clusters as a modern model for the development of forestry complexes in the regions