The largest international congress of bioenergy will take place in Saint Petersburg
12 March 2019
In March 19-20, 2019 the largest international congress of technologies and equipment for the production and combustion bioenergy from wood will take place in Saint Petersburg in Russia.
19 of March 2019 (Tuesday)
Plenary session «Biofuel industry: analytics and forecasts. Russia and international markets»
- Analytics, trends and developments in international markets.
- Russian Biofuel industry. Key events of 2018. Bioenergy in Forest Strategy 2030.
- How to attract investment in projects
- Prospects of providing of raw materials for the production of bioenergy products in the context of increasing competition for forest resources
- How to find opportunities for business development in modern world
- Biofuels in a world transition to a bioeconomy and circular economy
- Problems of bioenergy development at pulp and paper enterprises
- Tools for bioenergy development in the Komi Republic and Russia
- Introduction of biofuel technologies as a way to increase the efficiency of a timber processing complex on the example of Rusforest
Round table «Sales of Russian biofuels»
- Analysis of the main markets - Europe, Asia. Primary consumers.
- Requirements for biofuels in global markets.
- Measures to increase exports (state support mechanisms, logistics improvement)
- Capacity of the Russian biofuel market. Potential of regions of the Russian Federation
- How to increase domestic demand
- Future Demand and Supply of Biomass
- Russian pellet market in 2018: production, sales, trends, capacities and announced projects
- Analysis of the pellet market in Germany and other Western European countries. Prospects for Russian manufacturers
- European DINplus and SBP certifications– Key to the European market (criteria, certification process, advantage
- Situation in the European market of fuel pellets on the example Great Britain. Possible impact of BREXIT on the pellet market
- Russian biomass opportunities in Asian markets
- The energy wood market in Finland: opportunities and limitations for Russian wood
- State export support mechanisms
- Effective methods for marketing biofuels. Solutions from the First St. Petersburg Biofuel Terminal
- FSC certification of biofuels as evidence of responsible forest management and requirements of a number of countries when importing from Russia
- Requirements for biofuels in world markets
20 of March 2019 (Wednesday)
Round table «Benefits of recycling wood waste»
- Investment advantages of wood pellet production. Saving production.
- Common mistakes in the production of pellets and ways of eliminating them.
- New types of biofuels from wood.
- Material provision. Reducing of the cost of raw materials.
- Value chain: features of each stage.
- Use of the OGM-1.5 pelleting press (produced by Radvillisk Machine-Building Plant) in the production of fuel pellets (operation features)
- Protecting and reducing risks of fire at enterprises that produce pellets and briquettes
- Timber sorting lines for pulp and paper enterprises. Solutions from Springer Maschinenfabrik GmbH
- Catalytic pellets for efficient fuel combustion
- Energy and fuel in pulp and paper industry
Round table «Biofuel trade. Possible ways to increase sales»
- Consumer behavior of modern consumers.
- How to stimulate trade? Opinion of traders and manufacturers.
- DIY networks: principles of working with suppliers. Supply mechanisms and fundamental requirements for suppliers.
- Trading via Internet platforms.
- The most effective product promotion channels
- Exchange trading in biofuels: new opportunities for its participants
- World market, biofuels and its participants on the fordaq.com B2B platform
- How to stimulate trade? Opinion of traders and manufacturers
Consumer behavior of modern consumers