Largest contract ever signed by Hekotek
21 October 2011
Today Hekotek has signed the largest ever contract on equipment delivery for Lesosibirsky LDK No.1 (Krasnoyarsky Krai, Russia). The new sawmill annual capacity will make up some 750 thousand m³ sawn timber. This is supposed to become the largest sawmill in Russia and, undoubtedly, one of the largest sawmills in the world. Upon the project realization the sawmill will definitely defy competition in any European or Asian markets.
- Hekotek - 2 log feeding lines (to sawlines R200SE and SL250Trio)
- Valon Kone (Finland) - 2 debarkers
- Veisto (Finland) - 2 sawlines R200SE and SL250Trio
- Hekotek – conveyor systems of wastes removal (underneath sawlines and debarkers)
- Hekotek and Heinola Sawmill Machinery (Finland) - 2 green sorting and sick-stacking lines
Log sorting line delivered to Lesosibirsk has been in successful operation for over half a year.
The role of Hekotek in this project is not boiled down to manufacture of large set of equipment only. Hekotek will operate as a general contractor, whose challenge is to ensure successful and efficient realization of the sawmill construction project. The general contractor of the project shall take care of transportation issues and logistics solutions, as well as all the contract equipment suppliers interaction for the new sawmill to be launched as soon as possible.
According to recently signed contract, the equipment deliveries are expected to start already in June 2012, the new sawmill launch is planned for the end of 2012.