Conference: Russian market of timber and sawn timber 2016 to start March 3!
29 February 2016
Conference objectives: discuss new terms of timber and sawn timber exchange trade, pricing; analyze advantages and disadvantages of traditional market trade instruments and options.
It will take place in Moscow, at the METROPOL hotel (2 Teatralniy Proezd) on 3 March 2016.
Deadline for registration - March 1, 2016.
Among the conference key topics there are:
- Demand/supply ratio in the domestic and global markets
- Product quality issues
- Overseas quality standards and norms. Correlation between Russian and foreign standards
- State offices’ initiatives on segment regulation
- Pricing principles in the domestic & global markets
- Trading instruments
- First exchange trading experience in Russia
- Range of products sold via exchange
- New investment projects
- Interaction of business community and regional authorities
- Automated processing lines
- Timber transportation issues
- Premium-level distribution channels
- Experience of working with partners from overseas: delivery, quality, prices
Among confirmed participants: Kronospan, Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, Eurosib, Bely Ruchey, Baltic Business Union, Altailes, Federal Forestry Agency, FinScan, BioLesProm, Freight One, FSC, Hasslacher, Greenpeace, Ilim Group, Minpromtorg, Mitsui & Co. Moscow, OSB «Kalevala», PEG, Russian Railways, Russian Timber Group, Sokolskiy DOK (SEGEZHA GROUP), Svirles, Tavdinskiy fanerno-plitnuy combinat, TransLes, UPM-Kymmene, VM HOLZ, Volga, Vologda Oblast Official, Vologodskiye lesopromyshlenniki, WALTER and many others.
For registration and more information please contact us on +7(495) 775-07-40 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.