The largest annual business forum of Russia timber industry will be held in St. Petersburg!
23 August 2017
In St. Petersburg there will be the XIX Petersburg International Forestry Forum, October 3-4. The event dates back to 2004 and recognized by specialists as one of the most effective business sites.
Leading companies of timber industry complex, including representatives of TOP 100 branch companies of Russia and foreign countries, gather annually at the Forum.
- 2 days of conferences, seminars, round tables;
- 600+ participants - entrepreneurs, top managers, industry representatives from Russia and foreign countries;
- 40+ speakers - experts of the timber industry;
- 11+ countries - representatives from Finland, Sweden, Austria, China, Italy, Germany, etc.
- Development strategy of the forestry complex 2030;
- Public-private partnership of forestry sector. Extension problems of lease of forest plots;
- International cooperation in forest industry;
- Intensive forestry in Russia: today and tomorrow;
- Wooden house-building;
- The role of Russian producers in international sector of birch plywood;
- Lumber: requirements of forest legislation;
- Bioenergy and biotechnology in forestry complex.
Source: Exhibition Company RESTEC