Conference: Use of lands in mineral resources' extraction!
24 January 2018
MAXConference invites you to participate in the IV conference 'Use of lands in mineral resources' extraction', which will be held on February 15-16, 2018 in InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya (Tverskaya, 22).
MAXConference – independent producer and organizer of industry business events since 2010.
Target audience: CEOs, TOP and medium-level managers from the companies of the real economy located all over the Russia, CIS and far abroad.
General business conferences:
• Polymer-bitumen binders use in road construction
• Asphalt Concrete Mixes at Low and Subzero Temperatures
• Russia’s broken stone market
• Russia’s paving slabs market
• Russia’s Oil Products Market: Basic Development Vectors
• Rail deliveries of mining and smelting cargoes in Russia
• Rail deliveries of petroleum and gas refined products
• Russia’s LPG and LNG markets
• Metal and raw materials Markets
Main topics of the conferences: pricing, logistics, production quality, peculiarities of regional markets, foreign experience and analysis, materials and technologies, regulatory affairs.
Our events are supported by the leading services companies and business providers: Rosneft, Gazprom gazenergoset, TNK-BP, SIBUR, First Freight Company, St. Petersburg International Mercantile Exchange, Council of the Federation Committee for Agrarian and Food Policy and Environmental Management, Russia’s Ministry of Transport, ROSAVTODOR, State Duma of the Federal Assembly of Russian Federation, Thomson Reuters and others.
MAXConference is active member of RBCC (Russo-British Chamber of Commerce).