Export potential fulfillment for timber industry of Ural region: accessible markets and sales diversification
16 August 2016
Round table "Export potential fulfillment for timber industry of Ural region: accessible markets and sales diversification" will take place September 21 within the framework of LesProm-Ural Professional.
Place: MVC «Ekaterinburg-Expo» (Ekaterinburg, Expo-blvd, 2)
Key topics of roundtable discussion:
- European market of wooden products. Statement of import in EU. Types of products imported into EU. Import regulation of EU. Current situation at the market, perspectives of 2017.
- Trends in appliance of wooden products in EU in view of product type and field of application. The most perspective types of products on domestic market development basis.
- Ural and Sverdlovsk region export potential overview. Production volumes by product types. Main markets for local manufacturers.
- How local producers are ready for export? Standard compliance, accessibility of production capacities and raw material.
- Arrangement of export deliveries. Creation of capacities for new markets enter. Encouragement of export and role of local authorities.
- Generation and discussion of recommendations for export and technological solutions for manufacturers.
Speakers may answer all questions of participants by the end of all discussions. Roundtable discussion language - Russian.
Roundtable discussion program can be changed and complemented. Your proposals are warmly welcome.
Detailed information about the roundtable discussion by telephone:+7 (812) 640-98-68.
Participation in roundtable discussion is for free. Preliminary registration is needed.
Organizing board: editorial board of LesPromInform Magazine, Timber-construction cluster of Sverdlovsk region.
Source: LesProm-Ural Professional