FOREST MANAGEMENT. WOOD WORKING INDUSTRY OF SIBERIA. WOODEN HOUSE CONSTRUCTION.
8 September 2017
XXIV international exhibition of equipment, technologies, materials and production of logging industry, woodworking industry, furniture industry and wood house-building industry
Exhibition organiser: Sibexpocentre OJSC - a member of the Russian Union of exhibitions and fairs, the leading exhibition organisation of Eastern Siberia.
Under the patronage of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation.
Official assistance: the Government of Irkutsk Region, Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, Federal Forestry Agency, Union of Timber Manufacturers and Exporters of Russia.
With active participation of Ministry of Forestry of Irkutsk Region, Union of Timber Manufacturers and Exporters of Irkutsk Region, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Eastern Siberia, ‘Partnership of Producers and Entrepreneurs’ Irkutsk regional association of employers.
‘Forest and Man – Irkutsk’ International forum will be held during the exhibition, organisers of the forum are Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, Government of Irkutsk Region, Union of Timber Manufacturers and Exporters of Russia.
Exhibition programme includes communication platforms on application of new technologies in timber processing complex, forests conservation and regeneration, product standardisation and certification. Conferences, round tables, seminars and presentations of new projects, technologies and equipment. Visit of the enterprises of timber processing complex of Irkutsk Region.
The exhibition gives forest enterprises, engineering and building companies, consumers of wood processing products a unique chance of experience exchange, establishment of cooperation, demonstration of their achievements and get an opportunity for technical re-equipment of industry.
- Equipment, tools, machines and technologies for: forestry and wood processing industries; furniture industry; wooden house construction; drying, protection and processing of wood;
- Production of forestry complex: sawn wood; wood fibre board, wood particle board; veneer wood, millwork, furniture;
- Bioengineering and biotechnologies;
- New efficient building materials based on wood and wood waste;
- Projection and construction of wooden houses;
- Building and finishing materials;
- Equipment and engineering systems for wooden house;
- Means of wood protection, finishing and care;
- Ladders, windows, doors, small architectural wood forms;
- Equipment leasing, consulting, credit, transport services;
- Forest management, forest-growing, forest protection, monitoring of forest resources and forest exploitation;
- Environmental and industrial safety: devices and systems of environmental control and environmental diagnostics, analytical, laboratory and test equipment, tools, materials, personal protective equipment, occupational safety and health.
Results of the exhibition 2016: the exhibition was visited by 6 800 people, among visitors prevailed: officials and top-level managers, specialists - 65%. 92 organisations presented their expositions at the exhibition at the area of 6600 sq.m. Among participants there were 67% of Irkutsk Region representatives, 17% of participants from other regions of Russia and 16% of foreign participants.