SPIFF 2021 - The first day!
29 September 2021
On September 28, at the Crowne Plaza St. Petersburg Airport ”the work of the 23rd St. Petersburg International Forestry Forum began.
- Plenary session «Russian forest industry market: figures and facts, estimates and forecasts» (Translation language Russian-English +online)
- Round table "Forestry equipment market. Trends and problems" (Translation language Russian-English +online)
- Conference «Overview of international markets and global wood flows» (Translation language Russian-English +online)
- Round table «Plate and plywood»
- Round table «The situation in the industry. Key events. New legislative initiatives of the government. How does the business community react to this»
- Conference "Logging: enterprise development"
ALSO SELECTED FOR YOU
Polytechnik will be presented in Moscow at the Woodex exhibition
From November 30 to December 3, within the framework of the Woodex exhibition, at the joint stand of Polytechnik Luft-und Feuerungstechnik GmbH (Austria) and its official partner in Russia, Po...
An international exhibition "WOODWORKING-2021" is being held in Minsk
International Specialized Exhibition “WOODWORKING-2021” will be held on 26-29.10.2021 in Minsk, Belarus, at 20/2 Pobediteley ave. It is one of the most prominent exhibitions for forestry, woodworking ...
An online conference will be held on November 23-25, 2021. As the organizers announced, following the results of the St. Petersburg International Forestry Forum, the most interesting topics were selec...
SPIFF 2021 - The second day!
On September 29, within the framework of the second day of the St. Petersburg International Forestry Forum, 4 conferences were held, during which experts discussed a number of important issues of the ...