21st International Exhibition for Transport and Logistics Services and Technologies TransRussia t and logistics services, technologies and machinery
2 February 2016
The international TransRussia exhibition is the largest business event for transport and logistics services, technologies and machinery.
TransRussia was a prize-winner in the All-Russian Expo Rating, which was carried out by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation and the Russian Union of Exhibitions and Fairs, having won in all categories: Professional Interest, Exhibition Space, International Recognition, and Market Reach.
TransRussia was recognised at the best Transport, Cargo Delivery, Warehousing and Logistics exhibition.
- Transport companies
- Organisations providing services for rail, sea, air and road logistics
- Manufacturers of warehouse equipment and warehouse owners
- Manufacturers of IT solutions for transport
- Suppliers of means of transport (containers, road, rail and air)
- Companies providing related services (customs, insurance, and consulting)
Visitors – representatives from the food and pharmaceutical industries, manufacturers of fast-moving consumer goods, online shops, manufacturers of components and spare parts for vehicles and other cargo owners, and representatives of logistics companies.
The exhibition will be accompanied by a business programme, which will include:
- TransRussia conference for cargo owners and hauliers
- IT solutions for transport and logistics conference
- Trends and opportunities in Russia’s warehouse property market
- Exhibitors’ presentations and seminars
TransRussia will take place under the patronage of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation and with official support from the State Duma Committee on Transport, Rostransnadzor Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Transport, the Federal Agency for Railway Transport, Russian Railways», the Freight Forwarders Association of the Russian Federation and other federal structures and industry associations.
TransRussia is accredited by UFI (the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry) and the Russian Union of Exhibitions and Fairs.
In 2016, TransRussia will take place alongside BreakBulk Russia, the exhibition for oversized cargo services.