Conference 'Russian woodworking industry: bridge to the future. TECHNOLOGIES 20.19'!
8 September 2017
There will be the International Conference 'Russian woodworking industry: bridge to the future. TECHNOLOGIES 20.19' at Woodex exhibition on November, 15-16.
- CEOs and Commercial Directors of furniture companies, as well as manufacturers of doors, windows and floor coverings;
- Technical Directors, Production Directors, Production Supervisors;
- Chief Engineers, Leading Technologists and Designers of furniture production.
If you attend the conference, you will be the first to know:
- Innovations and development as a standard in 2019
- Software transforming the furniture and woodworking industry to the new level
- New materials in 2019
- World equipment manufacturers latest news
- What machines and units will replace the existing ones in Russia
- Help in managing furniture production
- Software work and help
Participants: Biesse, Cefla, Henkel, Homag, IMOS AG, Leitz, Michael Weinig, SCM and many others.
For attending visit
Source: Exhibition Company ITE Moscow