MAXConference invites you and your colleagues to participate in the V conference "FOREST AND LUMBER MARKET RUSSIA 2020."
17 March 2020
Date: June16-17, 2020
Venue: Intercontinental Tverskaya, Moscow, Tverskaya str., 22
Key topics of the reports include:
- New long-term trends affecting the timber sector in 2020-2040
- Development of the softwood market in the EU
- Export of softwood lumber from Russia to China: dynamics and trends
- Factors changing logistics to China. What to do to exporters?
- East and West - Sawnwood sales opportunities tailored to specific consumption markets
- Forest raw providing enterprises. Effects of weather on commodities, pricing, marketing
- Trends in wood processing markets. New Value Added Products and Solutions
- Financial performance of the largest players in LPC, position of sawmills, 2019 vs 2018
- Development of stock exchange forest trading
- Access to forest resources. Prospects for changes in the legal framework for forest management and management
- Transport and logistics possibilities for transport of forest goods. Ways to optimize shipping costs of shippers
- Development of the state system of traceability of wood passage in the Russian Federation: electronic accompanying document, accounting in wood storage places and primary accounting documents
Tel. +7 (495) 775-07-40
ALSO SELECTED FOR YOU
An event programme at the Lesdrevmash-2022
An event programme features a wide range of industry events that provide a unique business environment, an opportunity to join a professional audience and share an expert opinion.
Welcome to Lesdrevmash 2022
LESDREVMASH - International Exhibition Machinery, Equipment and Technology for Logging, Woodworking and Furniture Industries.
Saint-Petersburg International Forestry Forum 2022
The largest annual Business Forum of the Russian Forestry Industrial Complex will take place in Saint-Petersburg on October 11-12, 2022.
Exhibition "Lesdrevmash-2022" grew by 70%
International Exhibition Machinery, Equipment and Technology for Logging, Woodworking and Furniture Industries.