MAXConference invites you and your colleagues to participate in the V conference "FOREST AND LUMBER MARKET RUSSIA 2020."
17 March 2020
Date: June16-17, 2020
Venue: Intercontinental Tverskaya, Moscow, Tverskaya str., 22
Key topics of the reports include:
- New long-term trends affecting the timber sector in 2020-2040
- Development of the softwood market in the EU
- Export of softwood lumber from Russia to China: dynamics and trends
- Factors changing logistics to China. What to do to exporters?
- East and West - Sawnwood sales opportunities tailored to specific consumption markets
- Forest raw providing enterprises. Effects of weather on commodities, pricing, marketing
- Trends in wood processing markets. New Value Added Products and Solutions
- Financial performance of the largest players in LPC, position of sawmills, 2019 vs 2018
- Development of stock exchange forest trading
- Access to forest resources. Prospects for changes in the legal framework for forest management and management
- Transport and logistics possibilities for transport of forest goods. Ways to optimize shipping costs of shippers
- Development of the state system of traceability of wood passage in the Russian Federation: electronic accompanying document, accounting in wood storage places and primary accounting documents
Tel. +7 (495) 775-07-40
ALSO SELECTED FOR YOU
SPIFF 2021 - The second day!
On September 29, within the framework of the second day of the St. Petersburg International Forestry Forum, 4 conferences were held, during which experts discussed a number of important issues of the ...
SPIFF 2021 - The first day!
On September 28, at the Crowne Plaza St. Petersburg Airport ”the work of the 23rd St. Petersburg International Forestry Forum began.
The Forum has started!
The 23rd St. Petersburg International Forestry Forum has started! As a reminder, the forum will be held on September 28-29, 2021.
International Forest Forum and Exhibition "Russian Forest" 2021
With the support of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Natural Resources and Ecology of the Russian Federation, the Federal Forestry Agency and the Governmen...